Solar panels are a great investment that provide you with sustainable energy for a long time period. With all the load-shedding, high electricity costs ,and taxes, it is a smart idea to start generating your own electricity. If you are thinking to buy a solar panel for your home then you the first step is to figure out which brand of solar panels you would like to install.
This is important because choosing the right brand for solar panels is an essential step in ensuring that you can have a long-term solution without much performance and maintenance issues. There are a number of solar panel brands in Pakistan but it can be difficult to choose between them, especially if this is your first time purchasing one.
There is no single choice of brand for solar panels in Pakistan that is best for everyone since the right solar panel depends on a multitude of factors including cost, quality, capacity, and features. Therefore, to answer the question: “which is the best solar panel for me?” you will need to assess your requirements and make a decision accordingly.
To help you in making a decision, we have put together a list of the top 5 solar panels in Pakistan:
1. Max Power Solar Panel
Max Power’s solar panels are known for their rigid design and efficient functionality. If you are looking for a solar panel that is able to withstand extreme weather conditions including heavy rainfall and strong winds then the solar panels by Max Power are suitable for you. The key features of the Max Power solar panel include:
- High conversion efficiency with an ideal output capacity of 750Wh. The solar panel makes use of bypass diodes and monocrystalline design that enable it to deliver excellent power output even under low-light conditions.
- All solar panels are tested and verified by the company which ensures that there is no hotspot heating and other performance issues.
- Warranty of up to 5 years that ensure long-term returns for your investment.
- There are pre-drilled holes and detailed instructions provided with the solar panel that make it easy to mount and secure it at the time of installation.
You can find the best deals for Max Power solar panels in Pakistan at Pakistanistores.
2. Inverex Solar Panel
Inverex is another renowned brand for solar panels in Pakistan. The Inverex solar panel puts the focus on being efficient and up to the mark of recognized standards. If you are looking for a reliable and certified solar panel then the Inverex solar panel might be the right choice of solar panel in Pakistan for you. The most salient features of the Inverex solar panel include:
- An efficient design that can achieve up to 17.5% cell efficiency, enabling adequate power output even in cloudy weather.
- It is IEC and ISO certified for performance and has IP67 MC-4 compatible protection that allows it to withstand harsh weather conditions.
- The rigid design enables it to be a maintenance-free solar panel that provides excellent value for money.
Pakistanistores lists the lowest prices for Inverex solar panels in Pakistan.
3. Tesla Solar Panel
Tesla solar panel (or T-Solar) is a brand inspired by the highly popular automotive manufacturer. The brand manufactures premium quality crystalline solar panels that guarantee you peace of mind by providing a sustainable energy source. Some notable specifications of the T-Solar include:
- A power tolerance of 0.2% that ensures reliable and consistent power output.
- TUV tolerant design that allows the solar panel to withstand severe weather conditions.
- A proprietary design with PV glass, bypass diodes, and junction box that prevents overheating, hot-spot heating, and ensures optimal power output even at steep angles.
- Compatible with industry-standard mounting systems and inverters.
You can find the best prices for Tesla solar panel in Pakistan here.
4. Jinko Solar Panel
The Jinko solar panel provides a reliable and durable source for energy that can help to reduce electricity bills without having to cut down on usage. It is one of the most widely used solar panels in Pakistan. The primary features of the Jinko solar panel are:
- A 72-cell polycrystalline module that can achieve an ideal power output of up to 330Wp.
- Rigid design that is TUV NORD certified which makes the solar panel resistant to salt mist, ammonia, and high wind loads of up to 2400 Pascals.
- Optimum temperature coefficient tuning and advanced surface texturing enables adequate power output in both high temperatures and low-light conditions.
If you are looking for the best prices for Jinko solar panel in Pakistan then keep up to date with the latest prices by subscribing for Pakistanistores updates.
5. Ameri Solar Panel
Solar panels by Ameri are known for being one of the most reliable and powerful panels out there in the market. One particular product that is quite popular in Pakistan is the Amerisolar AS-6P that has a power output of 330 W and can work on all kinds of solar-powered plants whether they are autonomous, networked, or hybrid. The most noteworthy features of the Ameri solar panel include:
- Solid design with an aluminum frame that can endure winds of up to 2400 Pascals and snow/rain of up to 5400 Pascals.
- Economical price despite being highly reliable and durable.
- Resistance to dust, moisture, ammonia, and wear and tear.
- Little to low maintenance is required which ensures that the Ameri solar panel has a long service life of up to 25 – 30 years.
- Ergonomic and low weight design which makes it a good choice for installation on rooftops.
You can find the lowest prices for Ameri solar panel in Pakistan here.