Earlier this week, Xiaomi announced its latest flagship, the Mi Mix 3. When the first Xiaomi Mi Mix came out, it was nothing short of a concept phone with the bezel-less edge-to-edge display. Being the pioneer of the bezel-less design, Xiaomi has perfected the concept over the next two years. The Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 comes with a truly bezel-less no-notch display with a slider for the front cameras. Though the concept of a front-camera slider is not new (Oppo did it first with the Find X), the overall design of the Mi Mix 3 is spectacular.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Specifications:
- 6.39-inch Super AMOLED FHD display with Corning Gorilla Glass protectin.
- Aluminum frame with a ceramic back.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845.
- Octa-core CPU with Adreno 630 GPU.
- 6 GB RAM, 128 GB storage or 8 GB RAM, 256 GB storage, or 10 GB RAM, 512 GB storage.
- Dual 24 MP + 2 MP camera on the front with a mechanical slider.
- Dual 12 MP wide-angle + 12 MP telephoto camera on the back.
- Bluetooth 5.0 and NFC connectivity.
- USB Type-C connectivity.
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0+ fast charging.
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Release Date and Price in Pakistan:
The official release date of the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 is November 1 (in China) but there is no word on the global release date or availability. However, considering past trends, we can expect the Mi Mix 3 to be available by the end of November in Pakistan. This is the expected release date for the regular Mi Mix 3 though, but the 10 GB Forbidden City special edition will be released later (no official word on when). You will be able to order the smartphone online. The smartphone will be available in Sapphire Blue, Onyx Black, and Jade Green color options in Pakistan.
Xiaomi is quite consistent with the pricing for its flagships which is great. The Mi Mix 3 is priced similarly to its predecessor, the Mi Mix 2S. The base model 6 GB of the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 will set you back around 70,000 PKR and the 8 GB model of the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 will cost you around 85,000 PKR here in Pakistan.
For more news and updates on the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 release date, price, and review in Pakistan, keep checking in on the Pakistanistores Blog.
Cover Image: Android Police