Graphics Card Prices
Gaming Mouse Prices
Gaming Keyboard Prices
Gaming Monitor Prices
CPU Liquid Cooler Prices
Solid State Drives Prices
Hard Drive Prices
The motherboard, also known as the main system board of a computer, is the largest board in a computer chassis that allows communication between the RAM, processor, and other hard drives and video cards of a system. There are a variety of motherboards designed to fit into different sizes and types of computers. There are specific types of motherboards that work for certain processors and memory units these components are generally not universal for every processor, despite hard drives which are universally used regardless of their specification and brand.
Some of the main components inside a motherboard are inductors, capacitors, CPU sockets, USB headers, memory slots, Super I/O, floppy connections, jumpers, internal speakers, keyboard controllers, and integrated circuits. The detailed specification of a motherboard that varies with different types of computer systems is available on the instruction manual documentation. A standout is used to connect the motherboard to a desktop computer case that allows all the other devices to be interconnected.
Types of Motherboards:
Motherboards are available in a variety of sizes and for each size, there are a number of functionalities available. For instance, in laptops, you will find small-sized, compact boards, however, for desktops, the dimensions of a motherboard will be larger. Before anyone considers purchasing a specific motherboard, it is important to know the particular size that is required for their system. These motherboards are mainly built by IBM that is no longer the most popular motherboard builder, while there are several manufacturers that include Intel, ASUS, VIA, and ABIT. The following are various categories based on the sizes of a motherboard.
ATX – Advanced Technology eXtended:
The most common motherboard form factor is ATX known as the Advanced Technology eXtended which is the oldest type. The different types of ATX are known as Micro-ATX, Mini-ATX, Flex-ATX, Extended-ATX, Nano-ATX, Pico-ATX, and Mobile-ATX.
ITX – Information Technology eXtended:
This is comparatively a smaller version of the motherboard as compare to the ATX type. This type of motherboard comes in Mini-ITX, Nano-ITX, and Pico-ITX form.
Following are the popular Mother Boards in Pakistan:
- Gigabyte GA-H110M-H Intel Socket LGA1151 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H110M-H Intel Socket LGA-1151 motherboard holds the latest sixth-generation Intel Core processors, with an improved performing CPU. This motherboard comes with advanced performance and power efficiency with cutting-edge features including up-to-date technology. It has the ability to bear a dual-channel DDR4 memory with 2 DIMMs. In addition, to the sixth-generation Intel Core Processor, it also supports a seventh-generation Intel Core Processor. Including additional features of audio noise guard and high-quality audio capacitors. On top of its ultimate performance, it also holds D-sub ports for multiple displays and an HDMI of 1.4 to transfer HD videos and audios. For its hardware monitoring there is a fixed system indicator of CPU core temperature, chassis temperature, CPU fan tachometer, chassis fan tachometer, system voltage, CPU overheating protection. The width and the depth for this type of mother are 8.9in and 6.9in respectively.
- ASUS H110M-K Micro ATX DDR4 LGA 1151 Motherboard: The ASUS H110M-K Micro ATX DDR4 LGA 1151 Motherboard supports the Intel Socket for sixth and seventh Generation Processors. It supports the Intel 14 nm CPU with Turbo boost technology 2.0 with memory support of 2 x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR4 2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory. Due to Intel Core chipset limitation, DDR4 2133MHz and higher memory modules on 6th Generation Intel processors will run at the maximum transfer rate of DDR4 2133MHz. This Motherboard comes with a Realtek RTL8111H, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller and operating system support of windows 10, 8.1, and 7. In addition, the input and output ports consist of 2 USB, 1 COM port, 1 CPU fan connector, and 4 SATA 6GBs supporters.
- Gigabyte X570 AORUS Elite WiFi Motherboard: AMD X570 AORUS Motherboard comes with a Phase Digital VRM, a DrMOS, Advanced Thermal Design, and an Enlarge Heatsink, Dual PCIe 4.0 M.2 with Single Therma Guard, Intel GbE LAN with cFosSpeed, Front USB Type-C, Intel Dual Band 802.11ac Wireless, and RGB Fusion 2.0. In addition, it has a dual-channel Non-ECC unbuffered DDR4 and an integrated I/O shield Armor. The motherboard signifies the best CPU power design in order to unleash the full potential of the third generation of AMD Ryzen CPU. The X570 AORUS is the best among motherboards with outstanding quality components and Gigabyte R&D design capability. An additional feature of AORUS motherboards is an audio noise guard. The LED trace path lighting Illuminates to indicate the segregation of the PCB layers. The inclusion of high-end WIMA and audio capacitor to the exclusive AOURS AMP-UP Audio technology makes for the ideal onboard sound solution for the most formidable audiophiles.
- ASUS B250 Mining Expert Intel LGA-1151 B250 DDR4 2400mhz 19 PCIe Slots Triple-ATX12V ATX Motherboard: The ASUS B250 Mining Expert Intel LGA-1151 B250 DDR4 2400mhz 19 PCIe Slots Triple-ATX12V ATX Motherboard comes with an Intel B250 processor that supports both the sixth and seventh Generation Intel Core. However, DDR4 2400 MHz memory frequency is only supported by seventh Generation Intel processors. This is due to Intel chipset limitations. In addition, it has an integrated Graphics Processor with Intel HD Graphics support HDMI with maximum. resolution of 4096x2160 at 24Hz / 2560x1600 at 60Hz with a maximum shared memory of 1024MB. It also supports USB 3.1 with 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports and USB 1.1/2.0 with 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports. Other connectors to this motherboard include a CPU fan connector, a chassis fan connector, a COM header, a front panel audio connector, a S/PDIF Out connector, a CLRTC, and a System Panel connector.
- MSI H310M PRO-VDH PLUS Motherboard: The MSI H310M motherboard supports a 9th / 8th Gen Intel Core Processor with DDR4 Memory, hitting 2666MHz and an additional audio Boost that gives high sound quality. It has Software that autodetects and enables a user to boost the performance of any storage or USB device and a PC cooling fan header to allow max system cooling. MSI motherboards are also compact with fulling features to boost the system's memory with more speed, higher overclock ability, high performance, and stability. This motherboard is capable to deliver its best performance under extreme conditions integrated with countless system tuning and troubleshooting tools to push user systems to new heights and satisfy even the most demanding tweaker. It has a built-in X-boost command center for gaming that is capable to achieve high victory gaming. The extensive features found in CLICK BIOS 5 enable fine-tune a system. It delivers reliable maximum performance with a convenient search, hardware monitoring system, and easy to advance mode. Finally, this motherboard is supported with windows 10 and a 64-bit operating system with the easiest integrated way for troubleshooting.
PakistaniStores.com serves as a directory/search engine to locate resources on the internet.
product names, product images, and service names on this page are used for identification
only. This does not imply any kind of endorsement or affiliation.